Responsible for the processing, tracking, verification, and payment of vendor invoices in accordance with standard controls and procedures. Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices in accordance with policies and procedures. This includes rate verification of applicable invoices, ensuring proper DOAG approvals are obtained, proper date stamps and coding are used and researching vendor inquiries.
In addition to other tasks:
• Prepare cash disbursement vouchers/wire transfer requests with supporting documentation and route to appropriate parties for goods/services received, rate verification and DOAG approval.
• Send cash disbursement voucher/bank instructions to local payment center for payment.
• Coding of invoices according to Chart of Accounts and payables guidelines.
• Tracking of contract expenditures and compliance with contract terms for non-drilling contracts.
• Track Spent vs. contract value and requisition amount for planning and budgeting purpose and report any deviations to BSM.
• Updating and maintaining received invoice log and processed invoice log.
• Maintain filing system for invoices and supporting documents up-to-date.
• Assist in the Drilling Controls Analyst in processing drilling-related invoices and other tasks as required.
• B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
• 10+ years of closely related experience
• Must have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
• Knowledge of the payables process and accounting systems preferred.
St. John's, NL